My mom took this photo of me about to spray paint my name somewhere. This was just after graduating the 7th grade and just before my birthday, so I’m 12 in the shot about to turn 13 in a few weeks. I was lucky to have rode this a couple times because my dad lived nearby in Yucca Valley and somehow got directions. Then my mom took me. I had only ridden 2 other pools up till this time so Nude Bowl was my third legit pool. I have a whole series from this session shot on 35mm film. I am so stoked to have been a part of this, but at the time it was just another pool, it would be many years before I realized the significance of that experience…the life of a pool skater sometimes starts before you even know it. I was born into this culture and now have this weird responsibility to share my experiences to inspire others to seek out greatness in their own lives…
- I Love Skateboarding & Surfing
- OG Jam Championships 2013
- 38th Annual Rell Sunn Menehune Surf Contest
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013
- My skateboards are hand made in Los Angeles, California USA
- Custom Skateboard Manufacturing in Los Angeles, California
- Skateboard Manufacturing in Los Angeles, California
- Making Skateboards In Los Angeles, California
- It’s great to see old friends out skateboarding!
- Los Angeles Skate Park Tour Update
- Skateboards Made & Printed In Los Angeles, California
- Loose trucks are the holy grail.
- Wes OPD: Mid-Late 1990′s @ Mike’s Pool
- 2013 Los Angeles-California Skate Park Tour!
- Grinding over the light for the last time…