- I Love Skateboarding & Surfing
- OG Jam Championships 2013
- 38th Annual Rell Sunn Menehune Surf Contest
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013
- My skateboards are hand made in Los Angeles, California USA
- Custom Skateboard Manufacturing in Los Angeles, California
- Skateboard Manufacturing in Los Angeles, California
- Making Skateboards In Los Angeles, California
- It’s great to see old friends out skateboarding!
- Los Angeles Skate Park Tour Update
- Skateboards Made & Printed In Los Angeles, California
- Loose trucks are the holy grail.
- Wes OPD: Mid-Late 1990′s @ Mike’s Pool
- 2013 Los Angeles-California Skate Park Tour!
- Grinding over the light for the last time…
[media-credit id=2 align="aligncenter" width="640"][/media-credit]
- Toby Burger laying down a classic frontside carvegrind on a Southern California concrete wave.
The crap we had to go through to ride this pool was hilarious. In retrospect it could of been a lot easier but we had to make sure. This pool was nestled on a hillside adjacent to a major freeway right in the middle of Hollywood. There was not much parking and we had to go recon style trudging though the vacant property. We must have spent hours hiding in bushes and abandoned hotel rooms and the really neat canyon dwellings inhabited by who knows who, while dodging the ever present construction workers. I shot hundreds of photos and a ton of video to document this unique historical spot. In the end we got permission from the security guard, but that took days to figure out. By then it was almost too late, she wouldn’t last much longer as the wrecking ball loomed. Add this beautiful pool to the long list of extinct Los Angeles pools, its skateboarding history now. The photos and video will some day be put together for your viewing pleasure, until then keep reading, searching and exploring.