- I Love Skateboarding & Surfing
- OG Jam Championships 2013
- 38th Annual Rell Sunn Menehune Surf Contest
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013
- My skateboards are hand made in Los Angeles, California USA
- Custom Skateboard Manufacturing in Los Angeles, California
- Skateboard Manufacturing in Los Angeles, California
- Making Skateboards In Los Angeles, California
- It’s great to see old friends out skateboarding!
- Los Angeles Skate Park Tour Update
- Skateboards Made & Printed In Los Angeles, California
- Loose trucks are the holy grail.
- Wes OPD: Mid-Late 1990′s @ Mike’s Pool
- 2013 Los Angeles-California Skate Park Tour!
- Grinding over the light for the last time…
We gotta ride for our skateboarding brothers and sisters that have been affected by the recent natural disasters around the globe. For its that communal stoke that helps keep spirits high when the chips are down. Get some grinds for them!
[media-credit id=1 align="aligncenter" width="640"][/media-credit]
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-6807808-9']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Since skateboarding empty pools is very close to surfing (early pool pioneers were surfers) at least in terms of (history) carving and pumping down the line its no wonder if you live anywhere near the coast this maybe something you deal with. When the waves are good, its time to surf. When it blows out, its time to skate. Skateboarding pools in the winter is a chore to keep things dry and rip-able. Drying out your wetsuit and booties versus drying out your skate shoes. I don’t remember seeing any bikini clad females at the pool parties I have been to…that would be nice if there was. Usually the last thing anybody wants to do is jump in that water, unless its on the coast.
Anyways get out and enjoy the day, you only live once so make it count!