- We Love Our Pools
- Pool Outline Visible From Above
- Chunky But Not Funky
- Classic Blue Haven Pool Meets The Grim Reaper
- Getting ready for the end.
- Mike’s Pool Getting Filled
- Longest Rideable Pool in OC History Is Getting Buried Today
- Filing a copyright for your creative work in the USA.
- May 6, 2013 – Copyright Matters Lecture Series
- April 24, 2013 – World Intellectual Property Day
- U.S. Copyright Information Direct From The Source
- Photography & the First Amendment in the USA: Know Your Rights
- Billy skating pools and a fullpipe.
- Loveseat & Light Combo Carve
- Sick Mike @ Upland Skatepark
Click pool skating pic for larger version.
We gotta ride for our skateboarding brothers and sisters that have been affected by the recent natural disasters around the globe. For its that communal stoke that helps keep spirits high when the chips are down. Get some grinds for them!
Another pool adventure…
[media-credit id=1 align="aligncenter" width="640"][/media-credit]
Since skateboarding empty pools is very close to surfing (early pool pioneers were surfers) at least in terms of (history) carving and pumping down the line its no wonder if you live anywhere near the coast this maybe something you deal with. When the waves are good, its time … Continue reading