- I Love Skateboarding & Surfing
- OG Jam Championships 2013
- 38th Annual Rell Sunn Menehune Surf Contest
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013
- My skateboards are hand made in Los Angeles, California USA
- Custom Skateboard Manufacturing in Los Angeles, California
- Skateboard Manufacturing in Los Angeles, California
- Making Skateboards In Los Angeles, California
- It’s great to see old friends out skateboarding!
- Los Angeles Skate Park Tour Update
- Skateboards Made & Printed In Los Angeles, California
- Loose trucks are the holy grail.
- Wes OPD: Mid-Late 1990′s @ Mike’s Pool
- 2013 Los Angeles-California Skate Park Tour!
- Grinding over the light for the last time…
One of the best live acts I have seen…catch them if you can!!! They project an energy not common in today’s music. Look them up!
Adam 12 skates pools better than you ever will (even in your wettest dreams) and for this type of skating, photography does no justice. There is some skating that must be witnessed to be fully appreciated. Skateboarding in empty swimming pools must not be judged by a couple glossy pics or a few quick hits but rather the entire run from wall to wall and shallow to deep. Its how a skater utilizes the environment. Pictures rarely capture the essence of the pool skating experience and for that matter neither does video. That is the challenge. Its way more awesome than any photo or video could ever show.
A sizable swell hit Orange County last week and here is some footage of the carnage that went down. Imagine dropping in on a moving bowl with a crushing lip that could break you and your board. Not even close to skating in pools. Imagine paddling out through insane rip currents, pounding surf and sitting in a crowded lineup waiting your turn while giant peaks rumble all around you…We take fun very seriously out here.
Up on Pool Skateboarding TV
Josh “Screech” Sandoval footage.
From the LA Times May 22, 2011 | 12:42 pm
One man was in critical condition Sunday and another man was under arrest after a skateboarding stunt in Santa Clarita, authorities said.
The incident occurred about 5 p.m. Saturday on Cedarfalls Drive while authorities said the two men were engaged in “hot-boarding,” a dangerous activity in which a skateboarder holds on to the back of a moving car.
Edward Culhane, 35, fell off the skateboard and received a serious head injury, said Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies. He was taken to Henry Mayo Newhall Medical Center and was reportedly in critical condition.
Ryan Howell, 33, was booked on suspicion of felony driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, deputies said.
Another hot-boarding crash last month left two men injured, one seriously, in the San Diego neighborhood of Ocean Beach. One of the skateboarders in that incident suffered head injuries when he let go of the car that was towing him and veered into the path of an oncoming truck.
[media-credit id=1 align="aligncenter" width="2816"][/media-credit]
A new page dedicated to exclusive pool skating videos only found here…enjoy.
Check back for more video adventures!