- Welcome to Summer 2013
- We Love Our Pools
- Pool Outline Visible From Above
- Chunky But Not Funky
- Classic Blue Haven Pool Meets The Grim Reaper
- Getting ready for the end.
- Mike’s Pool Getting Filled
- Longest Rideable Pool in OC History Is Getting Buried Today
- Filing a copyright for your creative work in the USA.
- May 6, 2013 – Copyright Matters Lecture Series
- April 24, 2013 – World Intellectual Property Day
- U.S. Copyright Information Direct From The Source
- Photography & the First Amendment in the USA: Know Your Rights
- Billy skating pools and a fullpipe.
- Loveseat & Light Combo Carve
One of the best live acts I have seen…catch them if you can!!! They project an energy not common in today’s music. Look them up!
Adam 12 skates pools better than you ever will (even in your wettest dreams) and for this type of skating, photography does no justice. There is some skating that must be witnessed to be fully appreciated. Skateboarding in empty swimming pools must not be judged by a couple glossy pics … Continue reading
A sizable swell hit Orange County last week and here is some footage of the carnage that went down. Imagine dropping in on a moving bowl with a crushing lip that could break you and your board. Not even close to skating in pools. Imagine paddling out through insane rip … Continue reading
Up on Pool Skateboarding TV Josh “Screech” Sandoval footage.
From the LA Times May 22, 2011 | 12:42 pm One man was in critical condition Sunday and another man was under arrest after a skateboarding stunt in Santa Clarita, authorities said. The incident occurred about 5 p.m. Saturday on Cedarfalls Drive while authorities said the two men were engaged … Continue reading