- Welcome to Summer 2013
- We Love Our Pools
- Pool Outline Visible From Above
- Chunky But Not Funky
- Classic Blue Haven Pool Meets The Grim Reaper
- Getting ready for the end.
- Mike’s Pool Getting Filled
- Longest Rideable Pool in OC History Is Getting Buried Today
- Filing a copyright for your creative work in the USA.
- May 6, 2013 – Copyright Matters Lecture Series
- April 24, 2013 – World Intellectual Property Day
- U.S. Copyright Information Direct From The Source
- Photography & the First Amendment in the USA: Know Your Rights
- Billy skating pools and a fullpipe.
- Loveseat & Light Combo Carve
Nude Bowl 1989: Che Cruz Hernandez
I have video footage of this session which I will hopefully find and post soon. Not sure if this was a make, but I was stoked to pull a few during this session. Che Hernandez, backside invert in the Nude Bowl, 1989. Thank you Wyatt Beserra for the photo.
Tagged 1989, adventure, backside invert, bowl, bowl skating, Che Cruz Hernandez, culture, Desert Hot Springs, DIY, Do It Yourself, historical, history, Left Hand Kidney, Los Angeles, Orange County, photo, photography, pool, Pool Skate, pool skateboarding, pool skating, riding, rolling, sk8ing, skate, skate pools, skateboard, skateboarding, skateboarding in a pool, skating, skating pools, southern california, Wyatt Beserra. Bookmark the permalink.