- I Love Skateboarding & Surfing
- OG Jam Championships 2013
- 38th Annual Rell Sunn Menehune Surf Contest
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013
- My skateboards are hand made in Los Angeles, California USA
- Custom Skateboard Manufacturing in Los Angeles, California
- Skateboard Manufacturing in Los Angeles, California
- Making Skateboards In Los Angeles, California
- It’s great to see old friends out skateboarding!
- Los Angeles Skate Park Tour Update
- Skateboards Made & Printed In Los Angeles, California
- Loose trucks are the holy grail.
- Wes OPD: Mid-Late 1990′s @ Mike’s Pool
- 2013 Los Angeles-California Skate Park Tour!
- Grinding over the light for the last time…
San Juan Pool: Dave Duncan 1988
The Legendary Double D, Dave Duncan destroys the pebble rock coping with a HEAVY frontside grind under the palm tree in the legendary San Juan Pool (Haunted Hole) circa 1988. Tony Alva was also there this day and we were honored, on our first visit to this perfect backyard gem. T.A. is in the background behind the palm tree.
Tagged 1988, adventure, Alva Pool, bowl, bowl skating, Che Cruz Hernandez, culture, Dave Duncan, DIY, Do It Yourself, frontside grind, Haunted Hole, historical, history, key hole pool, Orange County, photo, photography, pool, Pool Skate, pool skateboarding, pool skating, riding, rolling, San Juan Capistrano, San Juan Pool, sk8, sk8ing, skate, skate pools, skateboard, skateboarding, skateboarding in a pool, skating, skating pools, southern california, T.A., Tony Alva. Bookmark the permalink.