- We Love Our Pools
- Pool Outline Visible From Above
- Chunky But Not Funky
- Classic Blue Haven Pool Meets The Grim Reaper
- Getting ready for the end.
- Mike’s Pool Getting Filled
- Longest Rideable Pool in OC History Is Getting Buried Today
- Filing a copyright for your creative work in the USA.
- May 6, 2013 – Copyright Matters Lecture Series
- April 24, 2013 – World Intellectual Property Day
- U.S. Copyright Information Direct From The Source
- Photography & the First Amendment in the USA: Know Your Rights
- Billy skating pools and a fullpipe.
- Loveseat & Light Combo Carve
- Sick Mike @ Upland Skatepark
San Juan Pool: Dave Duncan 1988
The Legendary Double D, Dave Duncan destroys the pebble rock coping with a HEAVY frontside grind under the palm tree in the legendary San Juan Pool (Haunted Hole) circa 1988. Tony Alva was also there this day and we were honored, on our first visit to this perfect backyard gem. T.A. is in the background behind the palm tree.
Tagged 1988, adventure, Alva Pool, bowl, bowl skating, Che Cruz Hernandez, culture, Dave Duncan, DIY, Do It Yourself, frontside grind, Haunted Hole, historical, history, key hole pool, Orange County, photo, photography, pool, Pool Skate, pool skateboarding, pool skating, riding, rolling, San Juan Capistrano, San Juan Pool, sk8, sk8ing, skate, skate pools, skateboard, skateboarding, skateboarding in a pool, skating, skating pools, southern california, T.A., Tony Alva. Bookmark the permalink.