- We Love Our Pools
- Pool Outline Visible From Above
- Chunky But Not Funky
- Classic Blue Haven Pool Meets The Grim Reaper
- Getting ready for the end.
- Mike’s Pool Getting Filled
- Longest Rideable Pool in OC History Is Getting Buried Today
- Filing a copyright for your creative work in the USA.
- May 6, 2013 – Copyright Matters Lecture Series
- April 24, 2013 – World Intellectual Property Day
- U.S. Copyright Information Direct From The Source
- Photography & the First Amendment in the USA: Know Your Rights
- Billy skating pools and a fullpipe.
- Loveseat & Light Combo Carve
- Sick Mike @ Upland Skatepark
Badlands Skateboarding Celebration
Tagged 2012, bowl, bowl skating, culture, DIY, Do It Yourself, Full Pipe, historical, history, Jeane Hoffman, Los Angeles, pool, Pool Skate, pool skateboarding, pool skating, riding, Right Hand Kidney, rolling, sk8, sk8ing, skate, skate park, skate pools, skateboard, skateboard park, skateboarding in a pool, skating, skating pools, southern california, Stan Hoffman, Upland Pipeline. Bookmark the permalink.