One of the toughest pools to really ride in all of Orange County. It used to be a proving ground during the later 1990s pre-pool fanaticism until everyone pussed out in favor of skate park bowls. During its run as the only real backyard pool hosting regular sessions in Orange County when everyone was stuck riding made to skate bowls, this place hosted some of the most hardcore skateboarding sessions anywhere. Real punk shows next to the pool were the regular, most were too scared to show up. I seen some of the best and worst pool skateboarding go down and probably have it on video. I hate to say it, most skaters were too scared to ride. I’ve seen pro skateboarding legends refuse to take a run here. It goes to show how rad this place really is or was or will be when it decides to open up again and give this new generation a good shot of adrenalin.
- We Love Our Pools
- Pool Outline Visible From Above
- Chunky But Not Funky
- Classic Blue Haven Pool Meets The Grim Reaper
- Getting ready for the end.
- Mike’s Pool Getting Filled
- Longest Rideable Pool in OC History Is Getting Buried Today
- Filing a copyright for your creative work in the USA.
- May 6, 2013 – Copyright Matters Lecture Series
- April 24, 2013 – World Intellectual Property Day
- U.S. Copyright Information Direct From The Source
- Photography & the First Amendment in the USA: Know Your Rights
- Billy skating pools and a fullpipe.
- Loveseat & Light Combo Carve
- Sick Mike @ Upland Skatepark