- Welcome to Summer 2013
- We Love Our Pools
- Pool Outline Visible From Above
- Chunky But Not Funky
- Classic Blue Haven Pool Meets The Grim Reaper
- Getting ready for the end.
- Mike’s Pool Getting Filled
- Longest Rideable Pool in OC History Is Getting Buried Today
- Filing a copyright for your creative work in the USA.
- May 6, 2013 – Copyright Matters Lecture Series
- April 24, 2013 – World Intellectual Property Day
- U.S. Copyright Information Direct From The Source
- Photography & the First Amendment in the USA: Know Your Rights
- Billy skating pools and a fullpipe.
- Loveseat & Light Combo Carve
A sacred spot for pool skating worship
Tagged 2012, adventure, bowl, bowl skating, culture, DIY, Do It Yourself, historical, history, Left Hand Kidney, photo, photography, pool, Pool Skate, pool skateboarding, pool skating, riding, Right Hand Kidney, rolling, sk8, sk8ing, skate, skate pools, skateboard, skateboarding, skateboarding in a pool, skating, skating pools, toby burger, toby burger photography. Bookmark the permalink.