- We Love Our Pools
- Pool Outline Visible From Above
- Chunky But Not Funky
- Classic Blue Haven Pool Meets The Grim Reaper
- Getting ready for the end.
- Mike’s Pool Getting Filled
- Longest Rideable Pool in OC History Is Getting Buried Today
- Filing a copyright for your creative work in the USA.
- May 6, 2013 – Copyright Matters Lecture Series
- April 24, 2013 – World Intellectual Property Day
- U.S. Copyright Information Direct From The Source
- Photography & the First Amendment in the USA: Know Your Rights
- Billy skating pools and a fullpipe.
- Loveseat & Light Combo Carve
- Sick Mike @ Upland Skatepark
Nothing like dropping into a massive cement half pipe with no flat bottom. Upland-California’s skatepark bowl and full pipe section is nothing to mess with. Many have met their demise within the confines of this giant downhill cement thermometer (looks like from above) with waterfalls and a hip that can … Continue reading
Long Beach-California has more skate parks than any city in the world today. One could say they love skateboarding or at least an active engaged community around something positive. There are 7 officially recognized skateboard parks scattered around town and all cover some type of skateboarding niche. All skate parks … Continue reading
Be a part of skateboarding history. The stage is being set for gnarly shit to go down. New options have been added, all you gotta do is show up and rip!
Special thanks to Aaron Anderson and Tim Cline for their generous contributions.
Indian School Ditch, North East Heights, Albuquerque, NM