- We Love Our Pools
- Pool Outline Visible From Above
- Chunky But Not Funky
- Classic Blue Haven Pool Meets The Grim Reaper
- Getting ready for the end.
- Mike’s Pool Getting Filled
- Longest Rideable Pool in OC History Is Getting Buried Today
- Filing a copyright for your creative work in the USA.
- May 6, 2013 – Copyright Matters Lecture Series
- April 24, 2013 – World Intellectual Property Day
- U.S. Copyright Information Direct From The Source
- Photography & the First Amendment in the USA: Know Your Rights
- Billy skating pools and a fullpipe.
- Loveseat & Light Combo Carve
- Sick Mike @ Upland Skatepark
In light of the fact we as a group tend to put our selves at risk for the sake of fun more than most I was compelled to seek out some information I thought could help save you or someone else. After reading about the body surfer in New Zealand … Continue reading
Welcome to the land of adventure where anything you want is possible. From riding world class concrete skateboard parks and the best backyard pools to the funnest and most consistent surf breaks around, we have it all. Our bowls come in all sizes. From steep and deep to mellow and … Continue reading
*Reprinted from Maui County’s Offical Website Kalama Skate Park is located within Kalama Park in Kihei just steps from the beach. This oceanfront skate park features a transition oriented street course with various banks, quarter-pipes, roll-ins and spines. A small concrete bowl recreates a backyard pool skating experience. This parks … Continue reading
3 insane skatepark pools to carve and grind with cement coping make this funner than most skateboard parks you will have the pleasure of skating. Bring your bow and arrows for the archery range next door.
Seeking Empty Pools! Documentary Photography Project (ongoing) This website is outreach for my ongoing photography project documenting the pools of the greater Los Angeles area. If you have a pool constructed between roughly 1940 and 1975 in any condition, I would love to document it before it gets demolished or … Continue reading
Legendary Hawaiian boardbuilder passes away. Click link to Surfline story.
Here is another perspective on this last week’s swell on Maui.
Reprinted from http://blog.istia.tv/2012/04/who-invented-pool-skateboarding.html
On a pool skating surf research adventure…
Bring a broom. Having a good broom on any pool skating mission is a must. If you don’t have one, you might not skate. If it breaks before the work is done, hope you have a strong back. The broom is your best friend. Learn how to sweep, then do … Continue reading